Reservoir Action Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very condensed but comprehensive summary of proposed sites

Go down

Very condensed but comprehensive summary of proposed sites Empty Very condensed but comprehensive summary of proposed sites

Post  Martin Holt Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:05 am

I sent this message to Admin, but my private messages stay stuck in my outbox, with nothing in my sent box, so this is the only way to post this message.
"I've gone through through “Local Development Framework: Site Allocations and Generic Development Control Policies, Development Plan Document, Consultation Draft Preferred Options Report”, January 2009, extracting only references to proposed Gypsy and Travellers' sites, and jettisoning all the extraneous matter. I think it'll be helpful. It takes the number of pages down from 271 to 8. I'd need special access to put it on the Reports section, however. Are you interested in seeing it and posting it there ? My email is theholts@care4free.net."

If you'd like a copy, let me know via my email address just above. I did this simply by cutting and pasting everything. If there's enough demand, I'll do the same for Appendices 6 and 2. BW, Martin

Martin Holt

Back to top Go down